Shopping for a crystal chandelier suitable for your dining room is a tricky thing. There is no specific style but the options are infinite. Crystal chandelier creates a WOW factor in any room including the dining room.
While choosing a crystal chandelier remember it will be the focal point and a statement piece. You also need to consider a chandelier that suits your lifestyle, dining table, room size, and budget. If the dining table is a rectangle then you can choose a linear crystal chandelier. You can even choose two drum shade pendant light fixtures. It is a personal preference.
Tips to choose a suitable crystal chandelier for the dining room
Room size matters because the choice can impact the look and feel. Chandeliers larger than the room can overpower, while smaller ones can look lost. Besides, there is the height of the ceiling that matters. Based on the ceiling height you get to determine if the crystal light fixture will be a flush-mounted, semi-flush, or a pendant. Crystal chandeliers are an investment and you don’t desire to spend money on a glamorous crystal chandelier that gets lost.
Sofary is a platform that offers luxurious and elegant crystal chandeliers at affordable rates. You buy directly from manufacturers and designers, so the commission factor is eliminated. Customers even get free shipping of the lighting fixtures and a 30-day return policy with a full refund. This vouches for their accountability, quality, and transparency. You check out more details about their crystal chandelier collection on their website.
Open space concept
If the house features an open floor concept then choose a dining room chandelier that will seamlessly tie the lighting fixtures in other areas to maintain the flow. Besides, chandeliers and light fixtures will define the spaces. Choose a common element like frame finish, crystal trim, or shape to attain a cohesive look.
Purpose and style
Keep the two main purposes in mind, while choosing a chandelier. The first is to create brightness and the second is to enhance the environment. You will find crystal chandeliers ranging from simple to ornate but the decision will be based on what you desire to portray. Should it be modest or dramatic or do you wish to convey a story?
- Empire chandeliers paired with crystal baskets with jeweled or metal bands are classics.
- You can even choose sconces to add a soft light layer and complement the space.
- There are the crystal pendants ideal for round tables.
- You can even choose to hand 2 to 3 light fixtures over an elongated rectangular table.
- If you prefer clean lines but want bling then choose modern crystal chandeliers in basic shapes like square, round, rectangular, and oval.
- For an eclectic look choose a modern minimalist crystal chandelier for a traditional dining room.
- Modern crystal trims differ – almond-shaped, cut crystal balls, and kits. These modern versions complement a traditional frame.
- The dimmer switch controls the brightness. You can create a romantic environment by lowering the brightness. The dimmer switch is an energy-efficient accessory that adds technology to the classic yet modern crystal chandeliers.
Ensure to choose an ideal crystal chandelier for your dining room!